Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Sunday 7 August 2016

Lascivious Harvest (6 of 365)

Welcome all I've set myself a challenge one poem every day for the rest of the year and in every new poem a new word that I am not sure or don't know the meaning of. 

Welcome to my experiment I hope you enjoy or are suitably appalled of confused.

Word of the day lascivious "feeling or revealing an overt sexual interest or desire."

Welcome readers to day 6.

Lascivious Harvest 

The white swell 
The ocean conjures to mind
The salt on my lascivious 
Probing 

Nectarine soft swollen 
Seed core
Perspires fresh rosy red

Lemon crush 
Lips sting sour
Sweet suckling flesh 

Tangerine auburn sweet
Exposed segments and tendons
Scintillating flushed membrane

Apple of my eye
Kiss my teeth
Down my gob
Tasty, good to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment