Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Thursday 18 August 2016

Inside my Headphones (19 of 365)

Welcome to day 19 of the 365 day poem challenge ! 

Phlegmatic meaning " (of a person) having an unemotional and stolidly calm disposition."

Inside my Headphones 

Lumbering melodies 
Tear in and out 
There's a whiteness and 
Delicacy to it

Sweet cacophonies 
Cactus in my ears
Staccato prancing 
The lines dipping 
The time signatures swooning
Sharps dipping down 
To embrace fidgety crochets

Phlegmatic minums
Take stride beside
The regal operatic soaring
Notes

Posture corrects 
And unwinds like Nuclear physics 
Random tastes of music
Ransom any rhythm
Melody takes over 
Whirring out of control

My ears pop
With the sting of it 
And the in contained beauty 
Fierce and strident 

No comments:

Post a Comment