Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Friday 26 August 2016

Assiduous Tasting (28 of 365)

Welcome to day 28 of the 365 day poem challenge. Today I was observing my niece eating her breakfast and inspiration came along.

Word of the day Assiduous meaning: "showing great care and perseverance."

Assiduous Tasting  

Chew bite squish 
Down it goes

Squash slop slap
Banging on the table

Slurp lick suck
In my mouth 

Stick it in
Stick it in

Soft spiky yucky
Back onto the table

Slide tip spin
Rotate my plate

Over the edge
Not over the edge 

Go! 
GO!

One more piece

Poke push look
This is boring now

Off I go 
Off I go

Stir swing kick 
Plate is on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment