Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Thursday 12 January 2017

Puerile (157 of 365)

Day 156 of the 365 day poem challenge.

Word of the day puerile meaning: "displaying or suggesting a lack of maturity."

Puerile 

I don't like dirt 
I don't like dirt on people
I do not like dirty people
I do not like streets
I do not like rats
I do not like ratty streets
I don't like ratty streets and ratty street people


I do not like my stomach doing somersaults
I don't like dirty hands making my stomach do somersaults
I don't like thinking about dirty people and ratty streets

I don't like disgusting things
I don't like to feel disgusted
I don't enjoy being around some people 
I don't like being around dirty ratty people
I don't like disgusting people
I don't like disgusting people they disgust me
I do not want to deal with disgusting dirty ratty people and streets or feel disgusting somersault feelings in my stomach 

I don't like seeing dirt 
I don't like seeing dirty streets
I don't like seeing a dirty person on a dirty street
I don't like sharing the street with dirty people 
I do not like sharing my disgusting feelings 
I do not like having to share my disgust 

I do not like having to pretend I am not disgusted when I am 

No comments:

Post a Comment