Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Hatred (162 of 365)

Day 162 of the 365 day poem challenge.

Word of the day troglodyte meaning: "cave dweller."

Hatred

I shouldn't but I do
I judge you and condemn you
I want you to suffer under eternal scrutiny
I pity you 
Your idiocy annoys me
I have no empathy or sympathy
My ears are ringing with it the sounds of your excuses 
I am impotent to deter you
I am impotent to change or reform
I can only listen
To the drop of my ear as though an anvil were affixed to it dragging my consciousness down to earth and down to hell
I've had enough 
No more excuses
I get to be indignant
I get to enjoy self righteous anger
Don't dare deprive me 
Don't dare troglodyte 
Don't dare hapless harpy
Don't dare tormentor 

I am so very tired...
I could collapse up into my suitcase fold in my arms and legs and wait to suffocate 
The sting of my asphyxiation will send me to nirvana at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment