Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Monday 9 January 2017

Boy sees Girl (140 of 365)

Day 140 of the 365 day poem challenge.

Word of the day mitochondria meaning: "an organelle found in large numbers in most cells, in which the biochemical processes of respiration and energy production occur. It has a double membrane, the inner part being folded inwards to form layers (cristae)."

Boy sees Girl 

You had me like a Hadron Collider
I cobbled together my microbes
Spilled like gum balls over the cold
Dark floor 

You had me knocked off of my feet and dried up like a sponge in a centrifuge 

You make my atoms fission and burst into a beautiful mushroom cloud

You shot my guts mitochondria 
Out to space with your Hubble telescopic eyes dissecting my emotional mildew 

You got me jacked up on nitroglycerin ripping open my chest like an Antarctic shard 

You trapped me in my own penumbra looking out and refracting my personality removing the Gestalt 

You camped inside my cerebellum tipping me into a frenzied Id diving down my brain stem 

You consolidate your hold upon my left and right ventricles the blood gushing in my arteries is yours the hiss and moping of my organs is yours 

No comments:

Post a Comment