Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Wanker (92 of 365)

Day 92 of the 365 day poem challenge.

Word of the day minge: "vulgar term for a woman's pubic hair or genitals"

Hey all, there's been a lot written about cultural shifts and about respect and necessary attitude shifts in how men ought to treat women. I want to make clear that the following poem in no way reflects my own feelings, rather I'm trying to emulate the voice of the person fitting the description of this poem's title. 

Now that that is out of the way, here is...

Wanker

Like a bat out of hell
She was charging me
She was frothing 
She was a wild dog 

Like a caged animal
She was all scrawny
She was ready to pounce
She was getting her claws out 

Like a bitch in heat
She was raping my sensibilities
She was moaning like a whore
She was pissing me royally off

Like a mentally deranged narcissist 
She was begging for more 
She was screaming out to leave
She was my shit to clean up

Like a deranged psychopath
She was my grotesque minge
She was in need of putting down 
She was ripe for drowning in her own congealed vomit.

No comments:

Post a Comment