Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Wednesday 9 November 2016

Tribute to a Special Girl (100 of 365)

Day 100 of the 365 day poem challenge.

Well three digits :) we are here more than a quarter through, less than a third and only one day after trump was elected president too.

Word of the day diaphanous meaning: 
"so thin as to transmit light."

Tribute to a Special girl 

I love being soggy in the rain
With you 
I love feeling angry and tired 
I love these unfortunate fortunate memories of ours 

I love it when you wind me up 
And send me around the bend
I love it when you cause me to scream with delight, shock, perplexion and vexation 
I do not so much love that unbearable tightness in my chest like a nuclear heart attack 

I love our feeding, cooking and domesticating 
I love our bathing, exfoliating, masseuging 
I love our burping and other private things 
 
I am homeless without you

What we share is diaphanous 
And cannot be caught 
Described, touched 
But it is felt

Even when I cannot be bothered it 
Is always there and thoughts intrude
And panic and anxiety 
And excitement and ecstacy 
All in the same breathless breath 

Odi et amo
Tragedy and humour 
Pain and pleasure 

I love the possible futures ahead 
I love the Unknown

All of it 
As long as you are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment