Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Friday 21 October 2016

Whore (81 of 365)

Welcome to day 81 of the 365 day poem challenge.

Word of the day compunction meaning: "a feeling of guilt or moral scruple that prevents or follows the doing of something bad.

Whore

Compunction drove me out 
Back into the night air
Away from the gruesome smells
And the sway of her cucumbers naked 
And hanging down like droopy hoses with dripping bloated nozzles
The grotesque way her thighs spilled over 
And the way her naked dirty hips
Swung back and forth
There was a stink there and a death in her morose eyes
They had lost life 
They were orbs 
crying lust and hunger
That only take

The red chord dividing the droopy flesh of her backside 
Which she rotated so casually 
In slow motion 
her lips hanging open 
Splayed apart like a silent whimpering dog

Her hands were on me
I could not resist she took me like a slug skidding her filth over me
She trailed slime on her afterward
She spat contempt from her emerald eyes and smirked 
So much loathing upon me

The room was hot and humid
The smog filled air parted 
And a light drifted in exposing
All of the stretch marks, the pockets and folds of her 
The gruesome imperfection caused me to recoil and retreat
Her hair was sticky and it was stuck 
To my busy fingers 
The same funk enveloped us both
And I felt the hot touch of her skin
The grazing of us in this horrible friction that stirred me to moan

My heart moaning deep down in my chest 
Moaning to leave
Screaming at the whore to leave
Screaming at the horror of her and the death in her eyes and the hell of this place and the disease of her presence and the irredeemable fungus perfume of that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment