Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Coda (65 of 365)

Day 65 of the 365 day poem challenge.

Word of the day coda meaning: 
"a concluding event, remark, or section."

Coda

The end is in the beginning

If by chance we encounter each other again

What would you say 

Jump down and free fall with me

Shoot For the ceiling

Platitudes are painful and 

We are forever suspended 

In a mirage of happy times and things

Aim high and fall further

I saw the gloaming and in it 
We were reflected

The light refracted off our bodies

Turning our skin crystal

We are shards of a destiny

Destiny is static and I have moved on from it

I am driving towards the Unknown now

My beginning is the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment