Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Sunday 12 February 2017

The Youth (184 of 365)

Day 184 of the 365 day poem
Challenge.

Word of the day vicissitude meaning: "
a variation in circumstances or fortune."

The Youth

I am golden time revival
I am held and happy
I am reborn kissed by wind
I am silk and satin 
I am lord and master 
I am eternal keeper of joy
I am put upon 
I am veneer shining
I am flexible, sultry Sunday
I am pliable and sedentary
I am short on the road 
I am keen of spirit and gait
I am love-lorn and love-torn
I am brazen bashfulness 
I am the vicissitude 
I am the plucky hero
I am the falling from grace 
I am the peacock parade
I am the inebriated paramour
I am the relentless undying
I am motivation incarnate
I am concluding and never-ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment