Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Friday 16 September 2016

Recalcitrant love (48 of 365)

Day 48 of the 365 day poem challenge.

Word of the day recalcitrant meaning "having an obstinately uncooperative attitude towards authority or discipline."

Recalcitrant Love

Besides you I am a boy in heat
I am restless though my
Hands lay stiff at my sides
The silk is rough and confining
The turban catches on my skin

My nostrils flare like a grotesque
Chimpanzee and at that point
There is no ability to hide the flush in my cheeks 
I am engorged and take your hot
Palm in mine
We are buried under this pomp and circumstance

My devilish grin rests recalcitrant
Like a depiction of beelzebub hovering by on Mohammad's day

My idol is in my hand
The jewels, bangles, necklace and rings, earrings 
Gold so much gold

The flash of photography pings 
Across a distant cyber world
Where persons cheer
I sit erect and profoundly befuddled

I imagine a soft grassy bank
You are there and you 
Smile a knowing smile
A smile that knows all of my me
That has known all of me
We slither through our second skins
And stand naked
Our skin is soft and shining
We sweat together in an embrace
That turns into a beautiful harmony
Of me connecting to you
There we lie
Later lay and contemplate in the afterglow of orgasm
All this I imagine through sweaty tortured palms

In my vision all our gorgeous clothes are ripped to garbage beside us
Torn in heat and passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment