Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Wednesday 14 September 2016

Gone Phishing (45 of 365)

Day 45 of the 365 day poem challenge.

Word of the day ostentatious meaning: "characterised by pretentious or showy display; designed to impress."

Gone Phishing 

I am lust
I am that good feeling that is 
Lost as soon as I enter 

I am a data monster
I am a shark
I am a megalomaniac
I will never stop

My suit is pressed 
And enigmatic
I am splendour incarnate
Ready to ruin you
My tie has teeth

Your text and photos are mine 
Your tidings and accounts are mine
Your stories are mine
Your name is mine
Your identity is now mine

 You are a blank socket for me to compress myself into
The electric shock seethes 
And bursts in bright Lightning
Ah! The caress of sweet agonies

Your ostentatious boycott 
Is child's play 
I am a lock smith 
You are always open to me

I am the eclipse that you looked too long into
Now all you see is in monochrome 
All are zeroes and ones 
All is abstract, nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment