Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Sunday 18 September 2016

Irrepressible Embrace (50 of 365)

Welcome to day 50 of the 365 day poem challenge.

Word of the day irrepressible meaning "not able to be controlled or restrained."

Irrepressible Embrace 

The slender touch of 
Two bodies melting into one
The smoulder of your gasps 

The after glow and the ecstasy
Of rolling and tumbling bodies

Your back arches and 
Moans escape my heart 
Which aches and longs to be close
To you

I heave my all 
I must have all of you
I must transcend everything 
I must be the supreme 
the very best
I must be your climax

So we saunter together
And your hand is milk perfection
The glow of your eyes 
Keeps a beat in my step

When we are alone 
The comfort of being near to you
Echoes through my body 
And my veins choke and tire
With all the happiness 
This nothing brings 
Swelling up like a chorus 

I kiss your throat
I feel your hunger 
The lazy days wind on
You sit beside me 
And we collapse into a warm
Irrepressible embrace

There we lie 
You and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment