Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Thursday 15 September 2016

Dreaming and Waking (47 of 365)

Day 47 of the 365 day poem challenge.

Word of the day promulgate meaning: "promote or make widely known (an idea or cause)."

Dreaming and Waking 

I see you in my dreams
You are beautiful 
Composed brilliant serene

I see you in my sleepiness
Blurry sunflower sweet
Dreaming messy dreams 

I see your face 
Nothing else is before me
Nor behind me

I see your face
It collides inside my
Exploding kaleidoscope heart

You are my dream
You have promulgated yourself throughout my consciousness
My sense overwhelmed 

You are my dream
The one that has snuck in
My transcendent eternity.


No comments:

Post a Comment