Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Friday 2 December 2011

The Brood

Greetings all,

So we have arrived to December and now that we are so close to 2012 I'd like to post some older stuff I've written and also some songs that have been on my radar and whose lyrics I adore! Anyway we will begin November with a bit of dark and brooding. Read on for the chilling intro and dark words.

I was haunted this afternoon by something from the past. Looking back I saw it with greater clarity. This is intentionally vague needless to say this poem is that sense of collective belonging and sharing. All of us are part of the brood and we all go to drink by the pools of the black :-)

The Brood

Lurking darkness strays as
Lines divide it turn it
Make it yours make it mine

Ours is the brooding dark
My dark one my only one
Fair spell fair night

Your truth thicker than black
As obscure as night
As deep as mine
as broken as the spaces

Kneel and so will I
Under the yellow into the black
Stray to me intoxicate me

Beside me be and exist
Pleasant and singing silent
Hymns down and darker

Melding smelting forming
Collecting gathering Spawning
My Sweetest sadness so far below


No comments:

Post a Comment