Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Descending the metal rail

You know I was in so much pain this afternoon I actually laughed. I laughed for the pain shooting out of my feet just after I climbed down the metal railings and towards the bus back up to my ski resort.

Sometimes it's remarkable how far something can be...thank you skiing haha you have inspired me with your powder and pain.

Descending the Metal Rail

This purple mark is
Nothing compared with the blister
Biting at my heel
Trying to make me giggle in pain
And shriek for joy
On this cascade of metal grate
It is late and cold
But this final torment i still
Have to face

No comments:

Post a Comment