Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Sunday 4 December 2011

Jolly One-Click Shoe Hero

Hey all,

I thought as this may very well be one of if not my last post for 2011, I thought I might post the poem I named the title of my blog after. I began this poem by putting my name into an acronym generator. Basically you type in your name or any word and it'll spit out random words as if each letter in your name stood for something. Hence I got:


J olly O ne-click S hoe H ero or J.O.S.H

Anyway i though that this ridiculous phrase epitomised who I was so well that I decided to use a poem not with my imagination, but with this random generator. What I produced was a bit of an interesting poem, it's actually about a past relationship I had and as such is somewhat personal. In any case I'll post it, because it was an interesting experiment. If you know me it won't be too hard to work out who and what it's about as for everyone else, I hope this poem encourages you to really flex your creative muscle and try something completely different.

Jolly One-click Shoe Hero    




:)
Spoiled Omnivore Peasant Hiatus
Blonde Uranium Boyfriend
:(
Jolly one-click shoe hero
Loving Unit vendor

Skintight Optimal Penetration Horizon
                                                                                    Fissure Agony Tribune
Juicy Outline Sword Hypocrite
Deconstructed Insect Existence
                                                                                   
Sinking Overnight Parabolic Happiness
Enigmatic Neglect Database

Jungle Obscene Sundae Healer
Translucent Investment Target





                                                Spoiled one-click Penetration Hypocrite
                                                Juicy overnight sundae hiatus

                                                Jungle omnivore shoe horizon
                                                Skintight outline parabolic healer


Jolly one-click hero
Spoiled omnivore peasant hiatus :)

1 comment:

  1. I like this take on poetry, its creative and revealing, all at once. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete