Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Saturday 24 December 2011

After He Wanders

It seems to me that the best part of skiing is coming home to relax. So this next poem is basically that I don't claim it to be anything more than a clump of sensual experiences I have recently enjoyed.

Merry christmas to all and to all a good night!

After He Wanders

As I wandered in the maple sun
Icicle storms born to drip
Filled the sky line
With the essence of a Christmas
White and simpler

Woods elm and hickory
dripped on smokey tails
Salty tender sticky sweet

As I wandered the lightning powder piled high on sullen slopes
Where I dreamt of being back
by the fire curling naked toes by a
Naked flame.



No comments:

Post a Comment