Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Sunday 11 December 2011

In This Warehouse

Well this is my earliest post eeriest it's 527am in new York...I oft back about an hour ago from Brooklyn. A really cool party one of the best I've ever been to in my life. Largely this was due to the fact I was relaxed talked to a few new people and danced like a maniac. This poem is a commemoration of last night or tonight...

In This Warehouse

Eclipsed by dawn
Written over nights
Glowing and shimmering

Fawning fading felling
Young limber limbs
Pirouetting over the floor

Menagerie people crowding
Guzzling sipping soaking
It all in

Drinking dancing dawdling
In this warehouse
Gazing at the cleft

Revealing that girls raw nipples.

1 comment: