Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Tuesday 27 December 2011

I Am

I am thick as a plank
Rigid like a wall
I am tall like a squall
And fiercely defiant
In its white face

I am as far
As the gap between two ridges
I am hollow like grass
Tickled by the wind
I am mysterious
The darkness enfolds me

I am explored
My altitudes have know many
I am the light closest to dawn
the sweetest rays are mine

I am closed within
Desire so deep there is no end
I am raw
As the flesh of a grape fruit
In the cold winter

I am torn and rebound
I am abandoned seeking
Shelter in these alpine woods
I am a loner that
Company forsook

Mostly though I am sand
Easy on the toes
Rough when stamped on
Carried out on the tides.

1 comment:

  1. There's something oddly calming about this one that I really like. Can't wait for the next piece of genius!

    ReplyDelete