Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Saturday 26 November 2011

The Mundane Manifestations of the Bedroom

I haven't written a truly unpleasant poem in a while. I had the first line floating in my head and wasnt really sure what to do with it.

I heard someone cough obscenely loudly...as members of my family are often known to do. I admit the thought in my head was brutal and cruel...do I pondered not experiencing it myself all the foul noises and sounds encountered in the thrawls of intimacy.

I hope you enjoy this exploration of forbidden thoughts.

The Mundane Manifestations of the Bedroom

You cough like a strangled dog
Grotesque wrangled worm
Foul loathsome creature
Why must you haunt my sheets

Twenty Long nights and mornings
Where you assaulted me with your musk
Twenty long days shuffled behind a too hot body

The sheets are dirty so I
Go to the laundry
The sheets once more are fouled
As always I go

Rabid animal
Demon spawn
Lazy succubus

Who while drunk on semen
Lazily succumbs to deepest slumber
You roll and roll about
Tumbling your sweat and faecal remnants

Twenty days
Twenty years
Twenty sleeps
Too few dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment