Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Saturday 26 November 2011

Movements of the Night

All the dark faces
All the loneliness
All the promise of this night

Lost on me
Lost because of what I am
Of the shadow that I've become

Flags families and memories
Other people call their own
I can wait though till I drown
Tonight in this sorrow

Walking along this street
And I wonder always is the world
Really this bigger than me
Or Is life simply my own dream

A dream a fading thing
A wisp or step on the road

To trail or to gleam
Something for myself
Something for my own
To lift my chest and my heart
Make it lift and make it roar

But the darkness and the emptiness
Drowns it all and now
I am still alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment