Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Tuesday 13 December 2016

The Angry Judge down on the Junior (127 of 365)

Day 127 of the 365 day poem challenge.

Word of the day pejorative meaning: "expressing disapproval."

The Angry Judge bears down on the Junior 

The flap of his ropable lips
Hung like a pejorative horse 
Postulating and me in my ignorance
Did much nodding and smiling 
The talented mute Mr Raging 
Donkey thinks to himself
Handing out a diatribe
Like unwanted porridge stain
There is no white flesh to the course mangosteen 
Of his palpable rage and contempt
Be like a mouse I say to myself
Be timid and unsure and futile
Be useless and condemn thyself
So the declaration is handed down
Disappointment rains down 
Indemnifying my blue soul
With self-righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment