Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Thursday 1 December 2016

Escalator (118 of 365)

Day 118 of the 365 day poem challenge.

Word of the day officious meaning: 
"being annoyingly eager to do more than is required."

Escalator

No I don't agree
Fuck you fuck the point
I can't 
No you don't understand it's impossible not in my language 

Screw you dog piece of dirt
The choice is yours to make 
Back off or get lost 
Words can sting
My words will leave behind a shrill belch irradiating your ears

I hate you
I hate this place
I hate these angry words
Back off you're ruining this
I didn't do anything 
I never do anything
It's always you who 
Fucks it all up 

You're rotten 
You're officious 
You're better forgotten
You're useless
A pansy, a faggot 
You're a cunt

Words have a curse and a ring
I hope your spine caves in 
With all this 
I hope you die
I hope you go to hell
I know you're a coward
No one could say these things if they weren't true

These grotesque things are all justified 
You made it so 
You deserve it
I deserve to say what you are 
You are nothing 
I will make you nothing 

I will reduce and define 
Until there is nothing left that is you
Just the acid sting of slurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment