Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Tuesday 20 December 2016

I feel it coming (133 of 365)

Day 133 of the 365 day poem challenge.

Word of the day kleptomania meaning "the inability to refrain from the urge to steal items and is usually done for reasons other than personal use or financial gain."

I feel it coming 

Soundtrack sonic ohms watts
That cornucopia kaleidoscope world 

Speeding swelling soaring 
Fancy free kleptomania

Holding fast and soaring
Like Eagles in a neon sky

Riptides burn rhythms fast
Onto the soul like slithering snakes 

Names we know
Emotions we know
Feelings we realise
I feel the pulse pounding
I feel the rise in heart beat like a roaring lion
I feel the discordant drummer beating so desperate as if for me alone
I feel it all
I feel it coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment