Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Sunday 18 December 2016

Playlist (132 of 365)

Day 132 of the 365 day poem challenge.

Word of the day Taciturn meaning: "Reserved or uncommunicative in speech."

Playlist

We never go out of style
Starships are meant to fly
Diamonds in the sky

Are you ready for the ruffnek base
God made me cool
We're crazy sexy marvellous 

Loving every minute 
Loving each day 
I want your soul 

It seems ugly but it could be worse
I am lost without you
We're so bored so sick and tired 

Baby you're a firework
This fire 
Light up the world tonight 

You're my best friend
Play the game of love
Don't stop me now 

I feel it coming 
One more time 
Last night I had a dream about you

We seek out the taciturn
The killing moon
You got that super bass

Harder faster stronger 
You give me something
Say you'll remember me ...

In your wildest dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment