Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Saturday 30 April 2011

The Next Thought

This weeks theme seems to be thoughts and thinking. Since my abundance of time, i suppose I've had a lot of time to reflect. Feel free to comment it might be hard to respond to something so personal, but I'd love to know your thoughts and how you have responded to my poetry and whether you have taken up the goal of doing some freewriting. Trust me it's bloody easy and some of my friends I know (i'm looking at you Chantal) could do to do a bit more freewriting.

So what's the next one about. Well that's it isn't it? I had this idea almost a week ago now. When I was on the way to see a friend and I knew I had to take my iphone out and start typing it in my notepad, the moment it came into my mind. It was an idea I got excited about and I honestly have no idea why...and don't worry there weren't too many people on the road that night, still it was a bit wet, but inspiration waits for no man!

I think we've all had this idea, but I'd be interested to know if anyone has. What comes next? What is the next thought? What takes something to the next level? It's a fascinating question. Particularly in life we look forward to transition and change and I mean literally look forward, because I don't think anyone looks forward to change. But it's that idea of feeling something and yet not quite being there yet. It's that simple thought isn't it and it's the most complex what is going on inside my brain...what is the next thought?

The Next Thought

the next thought
is too delicious to hit upon

too elaborate to explain catch
train.

the next thought is for me mine
the next thought must be perfection
I have a good feeling about the
thought next after that
the next thought is for me

i guess I'll never know what the next
thought is

No comments:

Post a Comment