Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Sunday 5 March 2017

Subtle Touch (202 of 365)

Welcome to day 202 of the 365 day poem challenge.

Word of the day breatharian meaning: "A person who believes that it is possible through meditation to reach a level of consciousness where one can exist on air alone."

Subtle Touch

She raked her hands over me
She dug in her claws
She breathed as a breatharian
Each breath was her last

My skin has lines
a microscope is no longer needed to see them

Her skin is always silk
I touch it
in my dreams and its like milk
I can drink it
I can consume it

My skin is wrinkled like a dry lake bed
It will peel off each night form
a scaly thing underneath my back

There are tiny hairs under her chin
They are delicate white whisps
I long to pluck them
Watch them germinate like seeds of her
Let them wilt and fade away

She bit me with such vehemence
She chewed away
my subtle touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment