Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Monday 13 March 2017

211

Day 211 of the 365 day poem challenge.


Word of the day Deracinate meaning "tear up by the roots."


You're the Worst 


You're bad for me 

You're the worst 

It's time to deracinate

To grab you and draw you out like a weed

You robbed me of myself

You took so much of my time

(But it wasn't mine was it?)


You're a curse 

You're a disease

You took it all my name

You took my money

And my self-respect

They lie when they say you can get it back

I'm less than what I was now

Thanks to you 


You're poison 

You're rot of the most ignoble sort 

All the words you made me scull

All those lying and dirty words

That you couldn't hold back

Tried to pretend that you were

That I was bad

That I was the reason for your failings


You're bad for me

You were the worst 

I will be better 

Perhaps one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment