Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Monday 13 March 2017

212

Day 212 of the 365 day poem challenge.


Word of the day edacious meaning:  "having to do with eating or fond of eating." 


A tired sort of love 


I love you in a tired sort of way

Which is the best in bed 

It is the feel of a cold morning 

My edacious stomach embracing your breath of garlic and onions from a warm hearty meal the night before 


I love you in a peaceful sort of sense

When work is done and I'm stretched i feel my body shrinking gradually on that long road home to you 

The compression is joy 


I love you like the stiff pain of a Sunday morning 

Knowing the bliss of waking and knowing what lies behind the next horizon 

But knowing in this moment

As light shines upon us two balls side by side 

Anything is possible today 

We can do anything we want today.

No comments:

Post a Comment