Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Waiting for a Train

Full credit and kudos to Christopher Nolan for this little nugget. I thought I'd like to post this up a while ago. But right now seems like the best time. I think what I like so much about is how this same passage is used to convey different meanings through the movie.

It conveys guilt and the haunting of Maud in Cob's mind, whenever her shade speaks the words. Then there's the scene that shows Cob saying the same line using it to reassure his wife. I like how blank these words are! Anyway, for anyone who hasn't seen inception, I highly recommend it and now I shall post waiting for a train, which I consider to be quite poetic! (for what it's worth).

Waiting for a Train

You're waiting for a train
A train that will take you far away. 
You know where you hope the train will take you,
but you can't be sure. 
But it doesn't matter 
because 
we'll be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment