Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Thursday 20 October 2011

Ode to a Burrito

I realize this is a bit unusual and a little silly. Well i just had a burrito at lunch as i do and by god it was good and I know why I continue buying them and adoring them and eating them. In that order haha. Anyway this is my loving ode to the highlight of my Friday and I dare say it's a good substitute for a woman....(for the time being).


Ode to a Burrito

Gentle darling burrito
How I love your lettuce that on
Occasion tickles the back of my throat and so playfully catches in my teeth
With gorgeous ltomatoes infused with the passion and flavors of the blood red earth from which you were born
My juicy companions
And your sensual guacamole
How do I love thee
Devilishly creamy body and something hidden something so fresh so sensual that you transport me back to your majestic tropical
Home and indeed those other lesser praised of the condiments
The sour cream cheese and last of all you sweet pearls of corn how your sweet yellow juices fill my
Mouth and pass so sneakily over my tongue such joy such subtly
Oh my charming burrito now we are one you and I
Alas that our relationship should end so horrificly and abruptly as you are ejected so violently after my consumption
But i shall always cherish these moments and thoughts thank you my dear friend

No comments:

Post a Comment