Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Saturday 3 September 2011

BS

Hey all folks,

Welcome to September. I have missed my postings and don't you worry, two new poems coming right at you. The first I hazard to post lest someone come googling for yours truly, however, I like how simple it is. Basically we're talking stream of conscience here, no imagery, no metaphors, no artifice. It's in the same vein as a lot of other stuff I've posted but put through a filter. So I'll post it. Let me know what you think. I do warn you though, the tone of this writer's poetry is going to stay a little dark for a while longer.

BS

Am I marketable enough?
Am I right
Those aren't my questions
They are theirs

Do I fit?
Can I fit in
Am I like you
And what if I'm not

Am I allowed to be different
can I really afford to be myself
I'm not sure anymore.

Is it worth it
Will I even like it
Why even bother?

I don't believe
what they say
There is no reward in this.

Why aren't I allowed just
for once to admit
This really sucks...



No comments:

Post a Comment