Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Sink Holes (part 2)

Hey all,

This is to my good friend. She's been having an amazing romance like crazy the sort we all want.

So here it is a love poem. It's different and the same for all of us I think (paradox) but keeping with the theme of structure I decided to pare back the poem to four simple thoughts. Anyway I hope you enjoy this homage to love and it's nice to write something happy (still intense though) for a change.

Sink Holes (part 2)

I want you as my blanket every morning beside me

I want to drown and consume all of you forever

I want for this to be less and more than everything that is possible

I need you and only you now and always.



1 comment:

  1. Sink Hole is great, even with one line it inspires you to think about so many different things. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete