Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Grand Piano

The sound of my life is a grand piano
Meandering meaninglessly over streets paths rivers and lakes
The drum beat is subdued
And fades into gentle beats

The lights from my stage are soft
They do not aggressively demand
Entry into your eyesight

My band plays a simple forgotten
Summer rhythm, provokes laughter
And subdued conversation
And it is drowned by the consequence of people milling about

My stage is in the back

My grand piano plays a sharp note
Those in the audience turn
One sheds a tear until the plodding delicate rhythm resumes
No more shall my grand piano offend
Any ears

No comments:

Post a Comment