Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Monday 2 January 2012

Easy

Good morn all,

Another shorty and it's pretty raw. They title is all about from the outside emotions are so easy right? It's easy to say get on with it on the outside so this poem is to all those people struggling on the inside. I know that it isn't easy whatever you are dealing with because if it was easy it wouldn't be worthwhile.

Happy new year all and thanks for staying with me into 2012 who can say what this next glorious year holds in store for us.

Easy

Emotions run rims
Circles and throw boulders
Speak don't speak
Run or fight or flee
Emotions in me run free
And trample like mustangs
Over sand strips
Curling up flakes of dirt
Till they form clouds
Suffocating smog juxtaposed
With the burning maze of
Flesh that is my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment