Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Saturday 21 September 2013

Good Morning

"Good morning" I said
as your crinkly eyes
spoke to me of the dear struggle
to open and how worthwhile it all
was just to see me

Next our games move to hide and go seek
a lazy exchange of eye brows and lids
peeking and booing
your head comical as it emerges above
a mountain of doona
I am reminded of a baby
freshly plucked from the womb
and tucked inside a blanket
where the two combine in
an uncanny parody of a sausage roll

Your smile creates a pleasant crease
a slope that crosses the landscape
of your face
that cascades down
and drops onto my body
dripping all the way down

Sticky wet and warm in your embrace
enjoying my nakedness
and me all the more brazen
for bearing my buttocks
in the cool morning air
I'll compel you to join me
and we'll fold together
among the piles of lace, sweat and sex
among the smooth skin and
the staleness of the morning
We'll continue and we'll dance wild
and then collapse much as the
morning began with crinkly eyes
and words and hands
tightly wrapped and you drawn to my chest
It's warm beat blasting you
with the sounds of fatigue, passion, love
and again I say, "Good morning."

No comments:

Post a Comment