Once again thank you for coming! And I hope you enjoy this momentary distraction please leave your comments or thoughts. They are most welcome!

Thursday 26 July 2012

This Page

A blank page is all I need to create and destroy everything
I can undo it all I can watch the page fold in on itself
I can watch the lines and symbols float over the page
And project the lives of consciousness I project into it

I can craft anything I choose on this blank canvas
I am God I have no plan only a mind and a will
To travel onto this line
And the next

I’m on fire there’s something buried deep inside
And it’s going to live forever on this page
It’s going to rise up and swell out of me
There will be waves on this page
It won’t look it, but you’ll feel the slight swell

From this stanza

Into the next and the seemingly random gap of lines
Has a certain order if you look deeper
If you can see into me
Into the thing that this is now
Because it’s something more now
You and I here together

We’ve done something here today
We’ve travelled places
We’ve created

No comments:

Post a Comment